Update PM Kisan KYC 2024 Online Using Mobile with OTP or Face authentication based KYC in Mobile App and Offline in CSC Centre with Biometric. Farmers can Update eKYC Online or Offline & Check KYC Status here.
|PM Kisan KYC 2024
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi
|Govt. of India
|Agriculture & Farmer Welfare
|PM Kisan Status Mode
|Online & Offline
|Visit CSC Centre
|PM Kisan KYC Approval Time
|up to 15 Days
|PM Kisan KYC Link
About PM Kisan KYC 2024
PM Kisan eKYC or Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi eKYC is mandatorily required to receive the PM Kisan fund. The eKYC stands for electronic Know Your Customer is a method used to verify the identity of farmers enrolled in the PM Kisan scheme.
The eKYC process is mandatory for farmers to ensure they receive the benefits of the PM Kisan Yojana, which includes the direct bank transfer of Rs 6,000 per year in three equal installments to their Aadhaar-enabled bank accounts. The primary purpose of PM Kisan eKYC is to authenticate and confirm the identity of farmers, preventing any misuse of the scheme.
PM Kisan KYC Methods
PMKISAN scheme farmers can do their KYC through three methods: OTP-Based e-KYC on the PM-KISAN Portal, Biometric-Based Offline KYC at Common Service Centres (CSC) and State Seva Kendra (SSK), and Face Authentication-Based e-KYC via PM KISAN Mobile App.
|Online OTP-Based e-KYC
|PMKISAN scheme farmers can do their KYC through three methods: OTP-Based e-KYC on the PM-KISAN Portal, Biometric-Based Offline KYC at Common Service Centres (CSC) and State Seva Kendra (SSK), and Face Authentication-Based e-KYC via PM KISAN Mobile App.
|Face Authentication-Based App eKYC
|Having issues with the OPT-based eKYC? No Problem, you can now do face authentication-based eKYC on the PM KISAN Mobile App. Farmers can complete the e-KYC process using face authentication. This will capture facial features for verification, providing a convenient and accessible method for eKYC verification.
|Farmers now can do offline KYC available at Common Service Centres (CSCs) and State Seva Kendra (SSKs). Farmers are requested to visit authorized service centers (CSC or SSK), using biometric data, such as fingerprints or iris scans, for identity verification.
How to Update PM Kisan eKYC Online?
Updating PM Kisan eKYC online with OTP is an easy process. Here’s a step-by-step guide for PM Kisan e-KYC update
- Go to the official PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana website or Click here
- Enter your Aadhaar Number.
- After entering the Aadhaar number, click on the “Search” button.
- Enter Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number
- Click on the “Get Mobile OTP” option. A one-time verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on the portal, then click on the “Submit for Auth” button.
- Upon successful submission, your PM Kisan KYC update is complete.
Check PM Kisan KYC Status
To check the status of your PM Kisan KYC (Know Your Customer), follow these simple steps:
- Click here to visit PM Kisan KYC Status Page
- Enter your Aadhaar number in the provided field.
- Enter the Captcha Code
- Click on ‘Search‘ button
- The page will display the status of your PM Kisan KYC. It will indicate whether the KYC has been successfully completed or if further action is needed.