PM Kisan Yojana/Nidhi has an online portal for farmers across India for PM Kisan Registration, Status Check, PM Kisan List, Next Instalment Date Beneficiary List, eKYC Update and Correction. We will help the farmer with every information regarding PM Kisan Scheme of 2023.
PM Kisan Registration
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is beneficial Yojana for farmers because farmers get 6000 per annum under this scheme. The Scheme was launched on 24 February By Prime Minister Narendra Modi. A farmer will get 2000 rupees every 4th month into their bank account once their application is approved. You can do pm kisan.gov.in registration by following the below steps. Here we will tell you how you can apply for PM Kisan online registration.
Eligibility for PM Kisan Yojana
- For Small and Marginal Farmers
- The Age should be between 18 to 40 years
- If you have cultivable land up to 2 hectares
- Family member should not be govt employee
Documents Required to Register for PM Kisan
- Aadhaar Card is a must for online Registration of PM Kisan
- Passport Size Photograph
- Landholding Details
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- an active Phone Number
How to Apply for PM Kisan?
- Visit the Official Portal pmkisan.gov.in or Click Here
- Select if You are Rural Farmer or Urban Farmer
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and Mobile No
- Select you State
- Fill in the Captcha Code
- Click on the Get OTP & Enter your OTP
- Now Submit and Enter your Aadhaar OTP
- Fill in the Fields which is not fetched from aadhaar
- After you are successfully registered. Your Application will be sent for approval
|PM Kisan Online Apply Link||Click Here|
PM Kisan Status Check
Pm Kisan Beneficiary Status – Status List of Amount Rs. 2000 in Farmers account is transferred or not and the beneficiary status can be checked online by following the details mentioned here. PM Kisan Status now can be checked on the official portal pmkisan.gov.in. We will provide the full details on how you can check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status with aadhar card status. it has recently released its 13th instalment to the farmer’s account. Anyone can check the PM Kisan Status on Mobile Phone or Computer from home. Follow the below steps to check the status.
- To check the status visit the official portal pmkisan.gov.in or Click Here
- Decide whether to Check Status with Mobile Number or Registration No
- Enter Your Mobile Number or Registration No
- Type the Captcha Code from the image shown
- Click on the Get Data button
- Your Status will be displayed on your screen
Status of Self-Registered Farmers or Registered Through CSC
The farmer who registered online by himself or through the CSC centres can check their status online through a different link if their application is approved or not, Below we have given the link to check PM Kisan Online Registration Status
PM Kisan eKYC Update
The Government of India is Providing Funds to the Kisan directly, Kisans don’t need to visit anywhere to get their money, Farmers who, for a long time have not updated their KYC, need to update the latest KYC in order to receive PM Kisan Fund. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana (PM-KMY) assures pension for the family of the farmer, to avail of these benefits you need to update OTP based eKYC. We have mentioned the steps below on how to update eKYC for PM Kisan Yojana 2023.
How to Update PM Kisan eKYC?
- To update KYC Visit PM Kisan Portal or Click Here
- Enter your Adhaar No
- And click on the Search button
- A new field will appear asking for Aadhar Registered Mobile Number
- Enter the Aadhar Registered Mobile Number & Click on Get Mobile OTP
- Now New OTP will be sent to Adhar Register Mobile Number
- Enter the OTP & Click on Submit for Auth button
- You are done
|PM Kisan eKYC Link||Click Here|
PM Kisan Next Instalment
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a scheme to benefit the farmer of India. The small farmers and marginal farmers get Rs.2000 on each installment & 6000 rupees per year. Below you check the Instalment Dates & Instalment Status of PM Kisan
PM Kisan Instalment Status
|15th Instalment Status||Not Released|
PM Kisan Instalment Dates
|PM Kisan 15th Instalment||November-December 2023|
|PM Kisan 14th Instalment||27 July 2023|
|PM Kisan 13th Instalment||27 February 2023|
|PM Kisan 12th Instalment||October 2022|
|PM Kisan 11th Instalment||May 2022|
|PM Kisan 10th Instalment||January 2022|
|PM Kisan 9th Instalment||August 2021|
|PM Kisan 8th Instalment||May 2021|
|PM Kisan 7th Instalment||December 2020|
|PM Kisan 6th Instalment||August 2020|
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 is available on the official website pmkisan.gov.in. We will share every important detail regarding the Pm Kisan Beneficiary List, The farmer can check the beneficiary list if they registered online or through the agriculture office or CSC centres. Every fourth month of the year PM Beneficiary list is published. The PM Kisan Beneficiary List will be downloaded in PDF format and in a very small file size wehere you check the name and gender in the beneficiary list.
How to Check Beneficiary List Status?
- To check the beneficiary list visit PMkisan.gov.in and Click Beneficiary List button or Click Here
- Select PM Kisan Beneficiary State
- Select PM Kisan Beneficiary District
- Select PM Kisan Beneficiary Sub-District
- Select PM Kisan Beneficiary Block
- Select PM Kisan Beneficiary Village
- Click on the Get Report button
- The beneficiary list will be displayed on your screen
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List Checking Link||Click Here|
PM Kisan Correction or Update
The Farmer who registered online or through CSC centres for PM Kisan can do online corrections or update their details like State, District, Tehsil, Village/Gaon, Date of Birth (DOB), Gender, Caste, Bank Account Details (IFSC Code, Account Number), Mobile Number, Land Records. We’ll tell you how you can do corrections or change these details online in the PM Kisan Portal.
How to do Corrections in PM Kisan online?
- Click on Updation of Self Registered Farmers on the official Portal or Click Here
- Enter your Aadhar No
- Fill in the Captcha Code
- Click on the Search Button
- Now your full details will appear
- Change the fields you want to change
- That’s all
|PM Kisan Correct or Form Edit Link||Click Here|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Details
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Government||Govt of India|
|Department||Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare|
|Launched by||Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||24 February 2019|
|Total Farmers||11 Crore Farmers|
|Age Limit||18 to 60 Years|
|Total Amount||6000 rupees/year|
|Instalment Amount||2000 rupees|
|Next Instalment Date||Check Instalment Status Section|
|Official Website||Click Here|
PM Kisan Helpline Number
Farmers can contact this Helpline Number in case of any help is needed regarding any information or support.
Email id only for Aadhaar OTP-related issues
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme?
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a scheme for the Samman of farmers or for the benefit of Kisans. Under this Scheme, Kisan gets 6000 rupees as minimum income support every year in three instalments, Every fourth month of a year but sometimes the payments get delayed due to many reasons such as the Low on Budget or Payment is not released by the Government. The state governments and the Union Territory identify the eligible farmers, Help the farmers with the PM Kisan Registration so the scheme amount gets transferred to the Farmer’s account directly. Any farmer who is an Indian resident and has cultivable land for agriculture purposes is eligible to apply in PM Kisan. PM Kisan beneficiary status mobile number can be checked through the portal. PM Kisan Status KYC update needs to be done to receive the instalment from time to time.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 13 Kist Kab Aayegi 2023?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 13 Kist already many Kisan received in some states and the farmers of other farmers are already about to receive the Kist. The Instalment status of 13th Kist can be checked on PM Kisan Status Check section. You can also check the date of 14th Kist in the PM Kisan Next Instalment section.
What is PM Kisan KCC?
The Kisan Credit Card (KCC) is a credit card scheme that timely access credit to farmers so that farmers can buy goods for agricultural purposes such as buying seeds, pesticides, fertilizers, Herbicides, Implements etc. with credit and pay the amount later. The minimum age for KCC is 18 years and the applicant has to be less the 75 years old to be eligible for Kisan Credit Card. The scheme was launched in 1998 with the aim to provide short-term loans on agricultural products as well other expenses to the Krisans. Under this KCC Yojana farmers get loans at very low interest as low as 2% and 4% on average.
|Download Kisan PM KCC Form||Click Here|